Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting Game

This waiting game has been a bumpy ride. I never thought I would be able to think about some place I have never been as much as I think of England. It is amazing to me that I love the people there already and I do not even know them. I just want to get there already.

Some days I feel like time is going so slow and the things I need to do are no where near being complete.But then I realize that everything happens in His time and I need to relax. I know that He has a plan for me and that everything will work out how it is supposed to. This is one of the most comforting things about this process of waiting. That even though I feel stressed about every little thing and I feel like things are not getting to me soon enough, I know that it is all in his game plan.

I love this gospel and the joy and comfort I get through it. So grateful for my friends here at school that have been here for me every step of the way. And my family that have been so loving and supportive about my decision even though they don't really know what it is all about. Overall I think the waiting game will be pretty nice even if there are bumps.

71 DAYS!   

No comments: