Monday, March 25, 2013

Stay Close

I have been thinking a lot about how I can improve myself and how to stay close to the Lord in this time that Satan wants me to fall away... I feel at times I fall into the trap of falling away from what I need most. It is a  common occurrence for this to happen to the natural man. But what we do not realize is that we are falling into the trap Satan wants us in. We are putting on chains ourselves, and he makes us think we cannot get out and there is no point to try. I have been here many times in my life but what we too often forget, is that Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and will do anything in his power to help us get out of the snare we are in. That is what I love most about this gospel, He knows we will make mistakes and because of that he has created a plan for us to be able to return to him. He sent His son to walk on this Earth, to be mocked, and persecuted. We have no idea at all how much we are loved. It is such an awesome feeling to know He is always right there cheering you on. I can not, nor do I want to, imagine my life without this truth. It has saved me from myself more than once. I think one of the biggest things is knowing that it is pure laziness to let Satan win. We have the tools needed on this earth to be able to stay strong and fight for truth and righteousness.

I WILL NOT LET HIM WIN! I WILL STAY STRONG AND TRUE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER! (:

I will think and pray for those people in Manchester, England. They are always in my heart and in my mind. I will prepare to serve them and help them come back into then fold of Christ.


66 days till the greatest blessing in my life!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, my dear Sherelle, are an amazing young woman with such great understanding! You are going to be a wonderful missionary and I am so very proud of you! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Rachelle! (: And I sure hope I will be a good one, I am trying really hard to prepare!