Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The temple is an amazing place

Man January 26, 2013 was one of the best days I have ever had. I was able to go through the Rexburg, Idaho Temple and receive my endowment. I was so relaxed all through the temple and I could feel the Lord's love for me. It was so amazing to be able to feel the love so strong of the savior and of my loved ones that have passed on before me. There is no doubt in my mind that they were all there with me. I could also feel that what I was doing was the right thing. The decision to serve a mission at this point in time is what I need to be doing with my life and the confirmation of this was a real treat to have. I love this gospel so much. I cannot wait to go to the temple over and over again and grow closer to the Lord!

 

No comments: