Friday, January 11, 2013

Mission Call Day! (: 1/10/13

My mission call came yesterday and OH BOY HOWDY AM I EXCITED! (: It was probably one of the longest days of my life..... But it is also one of the best. The feeling I got when I opened that call cannot even be expressed in words. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to serve the lord with all my might, mind and strength. Leaving my family will be one of the most difficult things I will have to do but 18 months will not be long enough for me to serve. It is good that I never have to stop serving the Lord though, that is something that I can do forever and for that I am thankful! I was happy to have some of the most important people with me when I opened my call.  I opened it at school so my family was not able to attend the opening of the call but I got to phone (have to get used to using this language) them later. My call was to MANCHESTER ENGLAND!!! (that should explain the above parentheses). May 30th cannot come fast enough, I want to enter the England MTC right now..... BUT I have a lot of preparing to do before this happens (: Until then I will serve the Lord and make myself the best I can be before I enter the mission field. I love this Gospel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there... Love you

Unknown said...

Love you guys too! It worked (: