Friday, January 25, 2013

Temple Tomorrow!

Oh my word time flies by really fast. I am going to be able to go through the Rexburg, Idaho Temple tomorrow night! It feels like just yesterday that I was a 12 year old little girl with the goal of going to the temple one day and getting married for time and all eternity. BUT it is so wonderful that the Lord has a plan for each and every one of us. If you would have asked me back then if I thought I would serve a full time mission I would have looked at you like you were crazy said "HECK NO" in an enthusiastic voice. I am so grateful that my mind was changed with time and that the experiences and blessings prepared me for the next step in my life. Heavenly Father really does have a tremendous plan for each and every one of us and through many instances in my life I have come to find that this is a huge truth in the church. Never believe that you do not belong somewhere or that what you are going through is unnecessary. The Lord knows what he is doing and it is up to you to rely on him to find out what the lesson in that particular time in your life. If you find yourself run down and tired keep going. Remember the Lord gives his biggest battles to his strongest soldiers. It will get better just ask for His help.
-Sister Sherelle Eichorst

No comments: